Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Poetry - Far away love (Paris)


She came to see me
wearing the gaudy lipstick
she had never had them before
wanting to make me see her

Sitting beside the placid lake
she asked what girls I like
I said the one who likes me
she bit her lips and sat still

I talked of work, of bosses
of things I don’t understand
of things I don’t know, nor care for
she said our thoughts don’t match

Riding pillion on my bike
she made me go around
pretending to pick a restaurant
assessing how far will I bear

She danced showing me her moves
with eyes closed I held her hand
she said is it as fast you can drive
I accelerated letting the habits go

Hugging me cautiously she ran in
driving back I still had a bit of wind
I liked her but didn’t want to say

I had fallen in love of someone far away (Paris)


No comments: