Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Poetry - Lost


There is no set path to reach me
and there certainly are no rules
leave all the pathway and roam stray
there is a random chance you may bump into me

I have no destiny, that has forsaken me
I don’t recall any past, I have left that past
I can’t find my present for I am so lost
find me and if you do, let me know for I am so lost

I flew last night to cuckoo’s nest for sleepover and stay
we drove over to some place nice to have a light brunch and all
cuckoo let me sleep on her bed and slept on her sofa
I was so disappointed for cuckoo could have slept with me instead

Not that I like cuckoo all that much neither does she like me
but it is fine for two people to find each other when I can’t find me
but it didn’t happen, there was no finding, there was just sleeping
in the morning I drove down the road watching many lost people
a bus bumped into my car and broke through its doors
I didn’t move, just kept driving for I was so lost

You move so well you move so fast when you are so lost
I don’t know what will I do when I am not so lost
for it has never been easier to live on then when I am so lost

if I could do, I would rather do, do nothing and be forever lost

No comments: